Welcome to the Meetical for Confluence App Installation Guide
This first-time setup will usually take about 5 Minutes. We will walk you through the Installation and First Time Setup of Meetical for Confluence.
First of all, install the Meetical Meetings Confluence App via the Atlassian Marketplace.
We recommend you use the In-Product Marketplace directly from your Confluence.
This guide is for Confluence Server, but the Installation for Confluence Cloud is similar. See here for a general guide to install Atlassian Cloud Apps.
- Log in as Admin into Confluence and click on 'Manage apps'.
- Then click on 'Find new apps'.
- Search for 'Meetical' and find the App.
- Click on 'Install' to install the App.
- Once the App is installed, close the info window ...
- ... and click on the 'Manage' Button.
- ... then click on the 'Configure' Button.
You will land on the Main Meetical App Page showing the Login-Screen. Also notice the new Menu Item 'Meetings' in the Top Menu this is how you reach Meetical.
Well done! You successfully finished the Setup of Meetical for Confluence. Have a chocolate. :)
Navigate to 'View Meetings' and start using Meetical!
Thank you for reading this guide. For any suggestions or questions, please write us at email@example.com.