Welcome to the Meetical for Confluence First Time Setup Guide
This first-time setup will usually take about 3 Minutes. We will walk you through the Installation and First Time Setup of Meetical for Confluence.
You or your Confluence Administrator must have installed the Meeetical Confluence App before you can follow this guide.
Click on the new Menu Item 'Meetings' in the Top Menu in Confluence - This is how you reach Meetical in Confluence.
Use your Google or Microsoft Account to log in an connect your Calendar
- Sign in with your work Email - Google or Microsoft Office 365 Accounts are supported.
- We will use Google as Calendar Provider in this Guide. The process with Microsoft / Outlook 365 is almost identical.
- Click on 'Sign in with ...' to proceed.
- Click on the User you want to use or enter your Account Credentials to proceed.
- In the next step, you will connect your Calender with the Meetical App.
- Click on 'Connect your Calendar'.
An Authorization Screen form Google or Microsoft Appears and asks you to give permission to access your calendar.
- Read access is required so event information can be copied and synced from your Calendar to Confluence
- Write access is required so a link to the event can be added at the bottom of the description. This is an optional feature (can be configured in Options).
- Confirm and click on 'Allow' to give the permissions.
The last step is to connect your Confluence Account.
- Click on 'Connect your Confluence Account'.
- Your authorization to access Confluence on your behalf will be needed to create meeting pages and copy and sync meeting event info such as date, agenda, location and attendees for you from your Calendar to Confluence.
- A pop-up opens. Click on allow to grant access.
- If the Connection is successful you see the final configuration screen.
Well done! You successfully finished the Setup of Meetical for Confluence. Have a chocolate. :)
Navigate to 'View Meetings' and start using Meetical!
Thank you for reading this guide. For any suggestions or questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.