Welcome to the Meetical Chrome Extension Quick Start Guide for Google Calendar
This guide takes approximately 2 minutes. Learn how to create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar.
You should also have successfully installed and setup the Meetical Chrome Extension before following this guide.
Meetical provides a Chrome Browser Extension to create and sync Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar
Let's create a first smart Meeting Page with the Chrome Extension.
Open your Google Calendar in Chrome and create a new Meeting event.
- Enter a title for your Meeting Event
- Click 'Add Confluence Page'
- Choose the Confluence Space where you want to create the Page
- Click on 'Create Page'
- Page has been created and a link to the page has been added to the description.
- If you want you can already start to edit the page draft.
- You can continue to add more information to your meeting event like Location, Agenda and Attendees.
- Click 'Save' to save the meeting event.
- Open the meeting event in quick preview and follow the link to open the Confluence page.
- Check the confluence page for the event and add, goals, preparation tasks, discussion items and more content.
Great! You just created your first Meeting page on Confluence directly from your Calendar.
How much time will you save preparing your meetings this way? How much faster will you and your colleagues find past meeting minutes when they have consistent titles and are aligned with the calendar invites? How much more reliable will your Confluence knowledge become thanks to automatic updates which keep your data fresh and timely?
And now, what else can you do?
- Change the meeting description, location or date and time on your calendar and see how the Confluence page gets automatically updated for you.
- Invite your colleagues to the meeting and see how their attendance RSVP status gets automatically updated once they confirm or decline.
- Create meeting pages for recurring meetings and discover how they get automatically structured for you.
Thank you for reading this guide. Feedback and questions are very welcome. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.