Welcome to the Meetical Outlook Add-In Quickstart
In this guide we are going to create a Confluence Meeting Page for a Meeting Event.
Make sure, you installed the Meetical Confluence App, completed the first time-setup and installed the Meetical Outlook Add-in.
- Start the Meetical Outlook Add-In.
- Open a new or existing event and click on the three dots (...). Then click on "Meetical Outlook Add-in".
- Click on Add Confluence Page
- Choose the Confluence Space where to create the page.
- Optionally, choose a Template. You can use custom page templates or use the default template.
- Click on Create Page.
- The page has been created!
- A Link to the page has been added to the description.
- You can Send (save) the event now or after editing the confluence page.
- Any changes to the event are automatically updated to the Confluence page.
- Open the page and inspect the automatically populated information.
Congratulations, you successfully created a Confluence Meeting Page directly from Outlook.
For questions and feedback please contact email@example.com.