Confluence Google Calendar Integration
The Confluence + Google Calendar Integration of Meetical allows you to connect your Calendar to Confluence and work with Meeting Notes in a smarter way.
Create meeting pages with Google Calendar
The Confluence Calendar Integration of Meetical allows you to create, share and find Confluence Meeting Notes from Google Calendar! The Browser Extension adds a new Button to your Google Calendar to create meeting pages faster and easier.
- Confluence Chrome Extension
- Firefox Add-on for Conflunce
- Safari Extension and Edge coming soon (please reach out for Beta Versions)
Choose space, parent page and template
Create and share meeting notes with your team, directly from Google Calendar
Get the Outlook Add-in for Confluence from the Microsoft App Source Marketplace and use the extension in both Outlook on the Web and Outlook Desktop.
Find and share Meeting Notes faster
To open an existing page, simply to the Google Calendar event, and use the link to open the Confluence page. This link will also appear in the quick view. Finding an existing meeting page could not be easier!
When you create a page, you can also choose if you'd like to add a hyperlink to the page in the event description. So participants can also find the page without the Chrome extension.
Automatically create pages for recurring meetings
- Open recurring master page
- Activate automation
- Relax and enjoy – every meeting in that series gets a Confluence page at the right time
Why manually create meeting notes, when you can automate the whole process?
How to connect Google Calendar with Confluence
- Download Confluence Chrome Extension
- Open Google Calendar and log in with your Atlassian Account
- Follow setup
- Create and find meeting pages for your calendar events
A simple and secure setup will guide you through the process.