Meeting Management Software for Confluence, Autopilot included.
Create, share and automate Confluence Meeting Notes, directly from your Calendar.
Simple and effective meeting management app, integrated seamlessly into your Calendar, Confluence, and Jira
Assisting you and your team with the most burdensome parts of meetings: admin tasks.
Creating Confluence Meeting Notes Pages for every meeting is a simple and effective best practice for effective meetings. However copy-pasting information from your Calendar and manually linking the page is a complete waste of time! The Meetical App makes Confluence fast and easy to use for everybody. Create, link, share and find meeting notes in seconds, directly from your Calendar. Enjoy seamless calendar integration for Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook and automatically create pages for recurring meetings.
My note keeping has become much better structured, and my stakeholders are impressed with how quickly I can retrace action items and decisions.
Are you ready for faster, hassle-free and automated Confluence Meeting Notes?
Meetical is your new efficient meeting management system. Discover how Meetical will help to engage, align and unleash your team's full potential.
- Save time and quickly turn any meeting in your Calendar into a Confluence Meeting Notes Page.
- Automatically link calendar event end Confluence Meeting Notes page for quick access, to gather input from participants and prepare meetings well.
- Key Feature Includes a Confluence Chrome Extension and Firefox Add-On for Google Calendar: create Meeting Pages fast, without switching tools, directly from Google Calendar.
- Key Feature Use our great Outlook Calendar Add-in for Office 365 to make your meeting workflow more effective.
- Use a new integrated Confluence Calendar to manage Meetings.
- Avoid any manual copy-paste effort of date, location, attendees...
- Prepare and manage complete meeting series for recurring meetings in minutes instead of hours
- New Completely automate Confluence and the preparation of meeting pages for recurring meetings.
During the Meeting
- Quickly create ad-hoc meeting minutes from any calendar event.
- Have a Confluence Page always ready when the Meeting starts. Or create a new up-to-date page in seconds.
- Key Feature Use and adapt 5+ amazing Confluence meeting templates for team meetings, strategic meetings, tactical meetings, 1-on-1 meetings and more...
- Create and use your own custom meeting templates by using our Meeting Macros for Confluence.
- Automatically document attendee lists including their RSVP status️
- Helps you to avoid duplicate pages for same event
- Encourages collaborative note taking during the meeting
- Key Feature Significantly reduce manual effort to create professional Confluence meeting notes, protocols and follow-ups
- Faster follow-ups: Send professional and complete Confluence meeting notes timely because of greatly reduced post-processing effort
- Make it easier to get post-meeting feedback from missing attendees and other stakeholders
- Help everyone to find Confluence meeting notes pages faster with standardized naming, structured recurring meetings and automatically linking the page with the event.
- New Use our meeting rating macros, to find out if your meetings are effective and engaging.
Connect your Calendar with Confluence
With Meetical you can connect your Calendar and Confluence with a few clicks. Simple, secure and reliable with OAuth industry standard security and SSL Encryption.
All sensitive operative data at rest is exclusively stored on your own Confluence. On-premise or on the Atlassian Cloud.
Create pages for Confluence meeting events quickly
For any event in your Calendar you can quickly create a meeting page in Confluence. No more manual copy-paste needed for meeting minutes. All event details are copied automatically.
Use the Confluence Chrome Extension or Firefox Add-On for Google Calendar or the Microsoft Outlook Calendar Add-in to create Meeting pages directly from your Calendar.
Additionally you can use a new integrated Confluence Calendar, which is directly integrated in Confluence.
Link the page and stay up-to-date
The link to the meeting page is automatically added to the Calendar event's description for quick and easy access.
Any changes in your Calendar to the meeting, like date, time, location, description, attendees and their RSVP status are kept in sync with the meeting page.
Integrated in your daily work
Why would you want an additional meeting notes app when you can have your Meeting Notes in Confluence?
Make Confluence Meetings Notes easy by integrating it with your Calendar.
For recurring meetings, meeting notes can be created with a single click, or completely automate Confluence, by creating the page automatically some days in advance, by reusing the same template and parent as the previous meeting.