Welcome to the Meetical Outlook Add-In Setup Guide
Learn how to install, setup and use the Meetical Outlook Add-In create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
You must have successfully installed and setup the Meetical for Confluence App before following this guide.
Meetical provides a Outlook Add-In to add new Functionality to Microsoft Outlook Web and Desktop
Supported Outlook Versions:
- Outlook on the Web
- Outlook 2013 or later
- Outlook 2016 or later
- Note: Outlook for Mac is currently not supported (Calendar Add-Ins are not supported)
In short, you click on Get-Add-ins in Outlook and provide the XML location of the Meetical Add-in https://office-app.meetical.io/meetical-outlook-add-in.xml
Start by opening your Outlook Calendar in Web or Desktop. In this Guide we use the Outlook Web Calendar.
- Create or open any event on your Outlook calendar
- Then click on the three dots (...) and choose Get Add-ins
Next, install the Add-in.
- Input this URL as XML location: https://office-app.meetical.io/meetical-outlook-add-in.xml
Great, the Add-in has been installed successfully!
- Open the Add-in by clicking on the three dots "...", then click on the Add-In Name.
- To use the Add-in, you get your personal API key first and copy-paste it to the Add-in.
- Make sure, you completed the your first-time setup in Confluence before proceeding.
- Copy your API key.
- Paste your API key in the text area.
- Click on "Save API Key"
- The Add-In should now show the "Create Confluence Page" section and is ready to use.
Congratulations! You successfully installed and set up the Meetical Outlook Extension.
- Now go ahead and create a meeting page from Outlook.
For questions and feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.