Welcome to the Confluence Chrome Extension Setup Guide for Google Calendar
Please download and install the Confluence Chrome extension here.
This guide takes approximately 3 minutes. Learn how to setup the Confluence Chrome Extension and create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar.
After installing the Confluence chrome extension you can create meeting notes pages from your calendar.
Before starting, you should have successfully installed and setup the Meetical for Confluence App before following this guide.
Meetical provides a Confluence Chrome Extension to create Confluence pages from Google Calendar
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and find the Meetical Confluence Chrome Extension
- Click on 'Add to Chrome' to add the Confluence Chrome Extension to your Browser.
- Click on 'Add extension'.
- Confluence Chrome Extension has been installed.
- Navigate to Google Calendar https://calendar.google.com/ and log in with your Google Account.
- Create a new Meeting in your Calendar
- Note the new section on the event edit screen
- Click 'Add Authentication'
- Click 'Get API Key' to obtain your API Key.
- Copy the API key
- Paste the API key into the input field
- Save the API key
- Verify the success message is shown
Congratulations! You successfully set up the Confluence Chrome Extension for Meetical.
Once the setup is completed, you can create new Meeting pages directly from your Calendar.
You can now continue and ...
Thank you for reading this guide. Feedback and questions are very welcome. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.