Define the meeting parents for each Confluence Space (meeting notes index page)
In this guide you will learn how you can set one or more parent pages, where to create meeting notes. (Works on both Cloud and Server versions!)
The default Confluence meeting notes index page is usually created by Confluence, when you create your first meeting notes page manually. The Meetical App will also create the page automatically for you.
Here is how to add multiple meeting notes index pages and use them with the Meetical App:
- By default, new meeting pages under a page with title "Meeting notes".
- You can override the default meeting notes page for each space by adding the label meetical-default-parent on the desired root page.
- You can define additional parent pages for each space, by adding the label meetical-parent on all desired pages.
This approach works for the Meetical Browser Extensions (Chrome/Firefox) and the Meetical Outlook Add-in! (Coming soon for internal calendar)
What to put on the meeting notes index pages?
To start, create a new empty page and add these 3 macros:
- Create Meeting Notes button: use the Create from Meeting Calendar button macro or the default Create from template macro (by specifying 'Meeting Notes' as template or your own)
- Open Tasks Report: use the task report macro and specify the current space as filter, or alternatively, first save the page and set the current pages as filter (so only tasks from all sub-pages are shown)
- All Meeting Notes in this Space: use the content report macro and specify the current space and the label meeting-notes as filters.
Please note: Meetical will create this page automatically for you, if it doesn't exist.
Learn more in this video:
Thank you. Feedback and questions are very welcome. Reach us at email@example.com.