Quickstart: Confluence Outlook Calendar Add-in
In this guide we are going to create a Confluence Meeting Page directly from Outlook with the Meetical Calendar Add-in for Outlook.
Make sure you installed the Meetical Confluence App, completed the first time-setup and installed the Outlook Add-in.
- Start the Meetical Calendar Outlook Add-In.
- Open a new or existing event and click on the three dots (...). Then click on "Meetical Outlook Add-in".
- Click on Add Confluence Page
- Choose the Confluence Space where to create the page.
- Optionally, choose a Template. You can use custom page templates or use the default template.
- Click on Create Page.
- The page has been created!
- A Link to the page has been added to the description.
- You can Send (save) the event now or after editing the confluence page.
- Any changes to the event are automatically updated to the Confluence page.
- Open the page and inspect the automatically populated information.
Congratulations, you successfully created a Confluence Meeting Page directly from Outlook with the Calendar add in for outlook.
Note that changes to location, date, time etc. are automatically updated on the page. Even the attendee RSVP status will get updated. Try to update the event description or location and see it in action.
- Use the Confluence Meetings Calendar View to Create Meeting Pages
- Setup the Outlook Calendar add in for Microsoft Outlook
For questions and feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.