Welcome to the Meetical Chrome Extension Setup Guide for Google Calendar
This guide takes approximately 3 minutes. Learn how to setup the Chrome Extension and create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar.
You should have successfully installed and setup the Meetical for Confluence App before following this guide.
Meetical provides a Chrome Browser Extension to add new Functionality to Google Calendar
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and find the Meetical Chrome Extension
- Click on 'Add to Chrome' to add the Extension to your Browser.
- Click on 'Add extension'.
- Extension has been installed.
- Navigate to Google Calendar https://calendar.google.com/ and log in with your Google Account.
- Create a new Meeting in your Calendar
- Note the new section on the event edit screen
- Click 'Add Authentication'
- Click 'Get API Key' to obtain your API Key.
- Copy the API key
- Paste the API key into the input field
- Save the API key
- Verify the success message is shown
Congratulations! You successfully set up the Meetical Chrome Extension.
Once the setup is completed, you can create new Meeting pages directly from your Calendar.
You can now continue and ...
Thank you for reading this guide. Feedback and questions are very welcome. Reach us at email@example.com.