Welcome to the Confluence Firefox Add-On Quick Start for Google Calendar
Note: To use the Firefox Add-On you need to install and setup the Meetical Confluence App from the Atlassian Marketplace. Both Confluence Cloud and Server are supported.
This guide takes approximately 2 minutes. Learn how to create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar with a Firefox Add-On for Confluence.
Meetical provides a Firefox Add-On for Confluence to create and sync Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Google Calendar
Let's create a first smart Meeting Page with the Firefox Add-On.
Open your Google Calendar in Firefox and create a new Meeting event.
Please note: In case of misbehavior, please check your Firefox version and install all available updates.
1. Enter a title for your Meeting Event
2. Click 'Add Confluence Page'
3. Choose the Confluence Space and your desired Meeting Page Template
4. Click on 'Create Page'
5. Page has been created! The Confluence Firefox Add-On also added a link for the page to the description
6. You can continue to add more information to your meeting event like Location, Agenda and Attendees
7. Click 'Save' to save the meeting event
8. Open the meeting event in quick preview and follow the link to open your just created Confluence page
🎉 Great! 🎉
Great! You just used the Meetical Confluence Firefox Add-On and created your first Meeting
page on Confluence, directly from your Calendar.
What do you think?
- How much time will you save preparing your meetings with this Confluence Firefox Add-On?
- How much faster will you and your colleagues find past meeting minutes when they have consistent titles and are aligned with the calendar invites?
- How much more reliable will your Confluence knowledge become thanks to automatic updates which keep your data fresh and timely?
Find out how Meetical improves your business meetings and use the Confluence Firefox Add-On!
Explore more features of Meetical and the Confluence Firefox Add-On
- Change the meeting description, location or date and time on your calendar and see how the Confluence page gets automatically updated for you.
- Invite your colleagues to the meeting and see how their attendance RSVP status gets automatically updated once they confirm or decline.
- Create meeting pages for recurring meetings and discover how they get automatically structured for you.
Thank you for reading this guide. Feedback and questions are very welcome. Reach us at email@example.com.